Hello, it's a new blogpost from your very favorite (I wish) blogger Katzie!
Soo, in my last blogpost I was really depressed. I still am, but there are stars on the sky again. For instance, my friend Linda (who keeps shouting "THE POWER OF AWESOME!"). And my friend Julia. Not to mention Sirz, Bella and Ciss (even though I haven't actually managed to contact Ciss). Luna's great too. This is why I don't do lists about my friend, I keep forgetting or neglecting people.
I love you all! <3
Well, I have a SUCKY essay to write. I'm supposed to compare Sweden (my home country, wohoo) and Uzbekistan (which is like the coolest name a country has ever had). Not to mention that the countries are each other's opposites. We have Sweden, the all lovey-dovey cute country with all the fairness in the world. Believe me, it gets boring. Then we have Uzbekistan (still an awesome name)! We're talking (uh, what's it called in English... you know when a single person decides everything?), anyway, that. And death penalty, and torture, and stuff... It sounds pretty nice. Maybe there's a special group for depressed people who want to die but would love to help some people before that? I could be in that group. I could help people and then die from stepping on a bomb.
Sounds like a good death.
Anyway, essays to be written and tears to be shed...
See you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment