Monday, November 22, 2010

Gah

Hey there! I'm Katie and this is my blog.
I know I haven't blogged in quite some time (eight months, give or take a few weeks) but know I'm planning on starting up again. My posts won't be long, they nevar have been and probably never will be, but they will hopefully be there. I'm trying to get my phone registered to post here, but since I'm handing it over to my grandma and getting a new one in, like, a week, it's really unnecessary. I'm just gonna cancel my registration text.
Alright. That was easy. A click of a button and gone it was!
There is something I really think is annoying. Actually there are three things - disrespecting authority (or anyone, really), disrespecting knowledge and disrespecting human rights. A guy in my class (no names) does all three on a regular basis. You can probably figure out that I don't like him very much.
Right now, for example. This... guy (I cannot think of a bad enough word) is laughing at the teacher. Not at what she's saying, but at her. In my book, that is just not okay. He is also disturbing the class with his annoying antics (isn't that a lovely word? Antics, antics, antics. Antics.) and that's disrespecting knowledge. Unlike him, I actually want to learn. When he is doing his stuff, laughing at the teacher and disturbing his fellow students he is preventing me, and a lot of the others, from learning. That's not okay by me, either.
Right now, in his defense, he is not talking about killing off (yes, I am being dead serious) physically handicapped people, mentally handicapped people or homo-, bi- or transsexuals. Though I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

There, that's today's rant over and done with.
I'll talk to you later.
Love, Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment