Hello there!
Today I feel like talking about NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. NaNo, as it is often called, is also known as the-one-and-only-way-to-know-you-are-truly-crazy.
During November, which is NaNoWriMo, you try to write a novel of 50 000 words in a single month. It's difficult, annoying, nervewrecking and a tad insane, but winning (hitting 50 000) is so awesome that all of those seem like little things in comparison.
I did NaNo last year and won, which was supermegaawesome. This year, I'm doing NaNo again and I will not settle with losing. My current word count is 43 717 and I plan to finish my NaNo before the weekend is over. Finish my word count, I mean - I'm gonna keep writing until the novel actually is finished. I didn't do that last year and my last NaNo is now sleeping peacefully somewhere on my computer.
All right, I'm now actually going to write on my NaNo.
Bye!
Love, Katie xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment