Hello there!
I'm sitting in my bed at the moment, surrounded by stuffed animals (not real stuffed animals, plushy ones made of, like, synthetic something), reading stuff on every other web page. TV.com's a good one, it has loads about every NCIS episode so I can practically just sit on it all day reading quotes and stuff. But I digress. Sorry.
My stuffed animals are related, at least according to the little story I made up for them. What can I say, I have a little too vivid imagination. Firstly, there is Illris, or just Ill as I like to call her, who is a ferret. She's white and probably made by some poor underpaid child worker in Thailand, since that's where my grandparents bought her, but I've held on to her for ten years now and I'm planning on keeping the little rascal for a while, though she is rather worn. Secondly, there is the much newer Charlie, a plushy weasel I got for Christmas, with russet fur that remind me of the HP Weasleys. He's named for Charlie Weasley, Charlie the Unicorn and of course Charlie McDonnell, CharlieIsSoCoolLike on Youtube.
My blog posts never get very long and this one's no exception.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment