Monday, November 16, 2009

Hola

Hi people.
I'm sitting in my French class, and as you may have figured out from my last post, I am half dead from exhaustion. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I woke up!
Anyway. Back to my French class. No matter what the teacher or my classmates say, I think it to be something completely different, leading to me bursting out laughing.
Like my teacher is currently saying the French phrase for making the bed, "faire le lit". Which literally means "do (or make, but do is more funny) the bed", and with my currently incredible interceptive abilities, you can imagine why the person sitting next to me is repeatedly shaking her head and laughing at me.
*avoids blow* Hey, don't read my blog post!
Yeah. I just pointed to the last sentence. She looked away.
I did not tell her to read this post!
Okay, I did.
Anyway, I think my weariness is starting to wear off (haha, weariness and wear, you get it?) so my class just grew much more boring. It was way funnier when I laughed at anything.
I just got hit on the head for being rude to my... what's it called? The person sitting next to me, anyway. Or, well, I wasn't being rude. I couldn't answer the easiest question of the century... so the-person-next-to-me hit me.
Oops, the teacher's coming.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment