Monday, November 16, 2009

The picture says it all


Hey out there. It's currently 00.41 (aka in the middle of the night) and I am lying in my bed, trying to get some sleep - trying being the operative word. I finished the first half of NaNoWriMo about two hours ago, and I've scribbled stuff like "Author of the year" and "Receptor of the Nobel prize in (of?) literature" all over my left arm. The reason my right arm is being bullied is because my left arm is practically dyslexic. Therefore, it is being written on instead of being written by. I am experiencing an amazing ego boost right now, as my scribbled arm might have told you, which may be the reason I cannot get any sleep. I really can't think of any other reason... Apart from the fact that I am staring at the screen of my cellphone instead of closing my eyes and actually trying to sleep. I watched the movie 2012 today. Though the story was much like any other "the world is ending"-movie, the special effects were simply awesome. Like when an entire national park blew up like Hiroshima did in the 40's? Priceless.
Now I should get some sleep - it's 1 am.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment