Monday, November 23, 2009

Monkeys are weird

Hey!
I am back from my incredibly busy week spent NaNo-ing, and I'd figured I'd blog now. Duh. If I hadn't, you wouldn't be reading this, would you?
Anyway. The headline of this blog post is "Monkeys are weird". This is because of a drawing with a belonging caption I saw on a package of milk this very morning.
The picture was of a person of some kind, and for some reason, the person was saying "Monkey shaft!"
I laughed a little, and didn't think more of it. Until I saw the caption.
"You can say things you don't mean if 1) you have a reason to be angry, 2) you see a monkey shaft, or 3) you didn't have any breakfast."
I cracked up. Seriously, if someone actually knew what a monkey shaft is and the person happened to see one, what kind of imbecile would point at it and scream "MONKEY SHAFT!"
Lol.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment